-
February 25th, 2006, 04:11 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I'm pretty sure that the house of the first couple was not included in the 100,000 total of debt. The second couple it was, but they were 216,000 in debt including their house, and their house didn't look anywhere near as nice as the first couple's.
I hate to say it, but I think that the wives were the main reason that both of those families were in debt. The husbands seemed to be more practical, and much more open to the steps necessary to get out of debt. The wives say they will do what they need to but you can tell they don't mean it. The second wife seemed ok with selling their daughter's extra clothes on ebay while the counselor was there, but as soon as she was gone, the wife told her husband in no uncertain terms that it wouldn't be happening. The way she spoils her two daughters is really sickening-they've been so endulged that they don't seem to appreciate anything that is done for them.
I was shocked when Oprah said that 70% of the families in America are living like these families. If that is true, our country is in big trouble. The next installment in 2 weeks should be interesting.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks